Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Angela Cassatt


Name: Angela Cassatt

Currently living in: Moline, IL







Email address: kayandky03@yahoo.com

Favorite memory from H.S: One of my favorite memories from H.S. has to be float building senior year, we had such a good time!!!

What you did after High School: Wasted lots of time and money trying to figure out what I wanted to be.

College Attended: Black Hawk College and Trinity College of Nursing and Health Sciences

Degree(s) Received: AA in Arts and AA in Science

Current Job: Surgical Technologist

Family: Single, Kayleigh 5 years and Kyle 3 ½ years

Hobbies: I know I sound old, but I enjoy knitting and I am on a bowling league. I spend lots of time with my children, friends and other family.

Achievements: Well, first and foremost, my children are the two greatest things that have ever happened to me. Becoming a mother is truly an amazing feeling and I wouldn’t trade it for anything in the world. They have helped me to become the stronger person that I am today. In May of 2005, I graduated at the top of my class from Trinity College. This was a huge accomplishment for me. Having to give the Valedictorian speech at graduation was difficult, but I did it and loved every minute of my 15 minutes of fame!!!

Future Goals or anything you’d like to share: My future goals are to purchase my own home, continue my education, and continue to try and possibly be the greatest role model I can be for my children.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home