Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Jeff Ronk

Name: Jeffrey Hayden Ronk

Currently living in: Rock Island, IL

Email address: jeffronk@mchsi.com

Photo Album:

Favorite memory from H.S: Watching Sandy and Clay making out while dressed in drag at Kim’s Halloween party, hehe.

What you did after High School: I went to Blackhawk College for a couple of years majoring in English/Secondary Education. After those couple of years I decided that I really didn’t want to teach, and made up my mind to pursue a career in Law Enforcement. I quit school, and got a job working for the Rock Island County Circuit Clerks Office. I also started working for the Milan Auxiliary Police Department. After a couple of years of that I applied for both the Silvis, and Rock Island Police Departments. I made both lists, and was hired by the Rock Island Police Department. I have been working as a Patrol Officer now for a little over three years. I got married on 12-03-02, and then divorced in November of 2005. That’s pretty much it in a nutshell!

College Attended: Blackhawk College

Degree(s) Received: None

Current Job: Patrol Officer with the Rock Island Police Department.

Family: Married to Heidi Dunn for just under three years, then divorced. No children.

Hobbies: Reading, messing around on the computer, movies, camping (every now and then), hanging with pals.

Future Goals or anything you’d like to share: I’m pretty happy where I’m at right now. I would like to get married again, and have a family someday. But that is a long way off I think J As for work, I’m not quite sure what direction I want to go yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home