Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Dan Vize


Name: Dan Vize

Currently living in: Ottawa, IL








Email address: eagleeyered@yahoo.com

Favorite memory from H.S: Before and after… Enjoyed a few of the classes and am certain there were good times within but nothing memorable that I can recall…

What you did after High School: Went to basic training for the Army 3 days after graduation followed by infantry training, airborne school and stationing at Ft. Bragg, NC

College Attended: Been to several throughout the years… Fayetteville Tech, Central Texas, University Of Maryland, Methodist College, Black Hawk College, and American Intercontinental University

Degree(s) Received: One of these days… 160 credits but no degree

Current Job: Range Control Officer for National Guard Training Center

Family: Long term relationship with Brandy and six year old daughter Tamara

Hobbies: Investing (stocks, options, commodities) you name it and I have or likely would invest in it if I found the right deal…
Collecting: Goes along with the investing as I’ll comply with my packrat nature on anything that may turn a profit later… Coins, cards, memorabilia… Still waiting for those baseball cards purchased throughout grade school to show some life J Perhaps my kids will see it…
Shooting, fishing, camping, spelunking, climbing, skydiving, scuba, like the outdoors stuff and enjoy anything new especially if it coincides with an adrenaline rush…

Achievements: Hmmmm not much for bragging, not that there is anything much to brag about anyhow… Suppose I’m on track for what I’ve had planned and what I want to be doing… Pretty happy so I suppose that’s the big achievement…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home