Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Emily Zerull


Name: Emily Zerull

Currently living in: Sycamore, Illinois








Email address: evildoer78@msn.com

Favorite memory from H.S: Being with friends, and I actually had a great time working at Whiteys throughout high school.

What you did after High School: Went to college

College Attended: Illinois State University

Degree(s) Received: B.S. Social Sciences

Current Job: Truancy Officer

Family: Dating

Hobbies: walking the dog, going downtown (Chicago), spending time with friends

Achievements: Working with at risk children, I was a Juvenile Probation officer for 2 years in Aurora Il. And then a Court Liaison Officer in the Iowa City area for 1.5 years, and now I have moved to Sycamore Il where I am now a Truancy Officer. I am also proud to own my first home.

Future Goals or anything you’d like to share: I would like to get married, have children, get back into probation, federal probation is a goal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home