Friday, October 27, 2006

Sara Votroubek


Name: Sara Husser (Votroubek)

Currently living in: Davenport






Email address: sarahusser@gmail.com

Favorite memory from H.S: Football games and Homecoming, getting to hang out with your friends every day!

What you did after High School: Got a degree in computer-aided-drafting, worked for almost 7 years for an engineering firm doing drafting and design, then left to pursue a career in Real Estate

College Attended: Hamilton Tech

Degree(s) Received: Associates

Current Job: Realtor with Ruhl&Ruhl

Family: Married to my awesome hubby Brent. No kids, just two greyhounds that think they are kids!

Hobbies: Traveling, cooking, volunteering, spending time with our friends

Achievements: I am probably most proud of being single and owning my own home at 22. Also, it took me awhile to get up the courage to leave my “safe” job and make a career change into real estate.

Future Goals or anything you’d like to share: Someday we would like to have children. I am trying to enjoy life everyday and not look back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home