Sunday, October 01, 2006

Sarah Luth


Name: Sarah Svendsen (Luth)

Currently living in: Littleton, CO






Email address: sluth3@comcast.net

Favorite memory from H.S: Shampoo Runs after swim practice.

What you did after High School: Moved to Iowa City to go to attend college. I did my student teaching in Scotland and spent a short time traveling in Europe afterwards. I returned to the QC and was a substitute teacher in Bettendorf for the second half of that school year. I then took a job with Jefferson County School District in Colorado and ventured out west. It was a dream come true for me to be able to live here!

College Attended: The University of Iowa

Degree(s) Received: Bachelors Degree in Liberal Arts-Elementary Education and a minor in Business

Current Job: I am currently a 4th grade teacher in Littleton. Braved teaching 6th grade my first year…Oh the stories I could tell about those kids… and I’ve decided the kids are much nicer at 9 and 10!

Family: I got married just over a year ago to my husband Marc. We met in college and dated off and on for many years. After a long distance relationship (he was living in Phoenix) I finally convinced him to move to Colorado. Kids are somewhere in the future, but no time soon. We are enjoying and taking advantage of our “DINK” time.

Hobbies: I still love to ski and living in Colorado has made that a whole lot easier. I also love spending time with friends and family.

Future Goals or anything you’d like to share: I would eventually like to go back to school for a masters degree either in education or business.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home