Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Marlena Huston


Name: Marlena Urbain (Huston)

Currently living in: Davenport, IA











Email address: m_huston@hotmail.com

What you did after High School: I attended Western Illinois University in Macomb for four years. After graduating, I started my first “real” job as a children’s therapist. I stayed in this position for two years when I decided to quit and return to school. I attended St. Ambrose University for two years where I received my Master’s degree in Social Work.

College Attended: See Above

Degree(s) Received: BA in Child Development and Family Life, MA in Social Work

Current Job: School Social Worker

Family: Married – celebrating our one year anniversary in October. Children – someday!

Hobbies & Interests: Photography, traveling, spending time with family and friends, shopping, board games, and remodeling our house.

Achievements: I would say that quitting my job and returning to school for my Master’s degree is something that I am proud of. I am also extremely blessed to have a wonderful husband and to still be living in the QCA with my family and some of my close friends. (Trust me, I have tried to leave several times!)

Future Goals or anything you’d like to share: My husband and I would like to have a family one day. I also aspire to learn more about photography and to one day pursue this passion as a career.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home