Sunday, August 27, 2006

Angie Stevenson


Name: Angie Stevenson

Currently living in: Cuernavaca, Mexico












Email address: teacherangiemx@yahoo.com

Favorite memory from H.S: the Ho-Downs

What you did after High School: After high school I went to the University of Illinois in Champaign for two years, then to Augustana for three and graduated in 2001. I then moved to Cuernavaca to study Spanish more thoroughly and learn about the Mexican culture and its people. I met my boyfriend, Gabriel, that year and for that reason I’m still here. We moved to Barcelona for two years, but are back in Mexico and VERY happy to be back!

College Attended: University of Illinois and Augustana

Degree(s) Received: Bachelor’s Degree, TESOL certificate (to teach), and fluency certificate in Spanish

Current Job: 8th grade English teacher by day and college English professor at night

Family: Single (still) but will hopefully be getting married soon…What’s the rush?

Hobbies: Running, reading, and hanging out with friends….same as always.

Achievements: I think my greatest achievement has been living in two countries. It’s a BIG change, and sometimes almost impossible, but it has for sure been the best thing I’ve ever done. I speak Spanish fluently and thoroughly enjoy the relaxed life-style down here. If any of you EVER want to visit, you’ve always got a place to stay. We live two hours from Acapulco, so think about it. J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home