Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Andrea Schoemaker




Name: Andrea Schoemaker

Currently living in: Moline, IL







Email address: andreaschoemaker@gmail.com

Favorite memory from H.S: Having all of my friends over for bonfires in my backyard

What you did after High School: Went to Blackhawk for a while then got a good job so I quit school! Now here I am finishing my degree in Elementary Education, and I will be finishing at Western Illinois in Moline. I was with Tom for almost 7 years, and we were married for almost 3. I had 2 amazing stepdaughters named Emily (9) and Camryn (7) who still feel like my own. However, we got divorced in 2005.

College Attended: Black Hawk

Degree(s) Received: Associate of Arts

Current Job: Running my own business called Planet Andrea, where I do Internet Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Income Optimization, and Advertising. Pretty much traveling around the country going to webmaster conferences and networking. If anyone is around the Vegas area I'll be there quite a bit!

Family: Not married, no kids, just my dog Mikey

Hobbies: Scrapbooking, Traveling, playing World of Warcraft, Cooking, Fishing with my dad

Future Goals or anything you’d like to share: Get married again, and eventually have children of my own.

2 Comments:

At 1:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

when was the last time you were in vegas?????

 
At 7:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have never been, this coming January will be my first time, then again in Feb or March.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home