Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Heather Jenkins (Harris)

Name: Heather Harris (Jenkins)

Currently living in: Galesburg, IL









Email address: hjenkins96@yahoo.com

Favorite memory from H.S: It would probably have to be ADC.

What you did after High School: I went to Blackhawk for a couple years and then went to Western Illinois University. I received my Bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education. It is on my bookcase collecting dust. I was a teachers aide for a couple years but have never had my own class.

College Attended: Blackhawk College Western Illinois University

Degree(s) Received: Bachelors degree in Elementary Education

Current Job: Sales Manager at the Holiday Inn Moline

Family: I am married to my husband Josh and we have two daughters---Kensey 4yrs old and Kailyn 1 yr

Hobbies:
Don’t have time. I am chasing two little girls around

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home