Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Amy Edgar (Leuenhagen)


Name: Amy Leuenhagen (Edgar)

Currently living in: Walcott, Iowa









Email address: leuen4@msn.com

Favorite memory from H.S: not really anything in particular…just hanging out with friends

What you did after High School: lived on my own for awhile for awhile, took some classes, then married and 2 kids

College Attended: Scott Community College

Degree(s) Received: none yet, but just started working on my accounting degree

Current Job: Billing Department at Metro Lab

Family: Married 3 years to Eric, 1 boy Austin turns 4 this month, 1 girl Kaitlyn 2

Hobbies: playing all day with my kids, hanging out with family and friends

Achievements: My family

Future Goals or anything you’d like to share: To get my degree and finish remodeling our house

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home