Sunday, August 27, 2006

Sarah Fortin (Thieme)


Name: Sarah J. Thieme

Currently living in: Moline,IL












Email address: uxcsjt@hotmail.com

Favorite memory from H.S: Homecoming Senior Year, I went with a really good friend as my date and a lot of great friends. We had a blast! Contemporaires brings back some good memories too.

What you did after High School: College, Then moved back to the QC in December of 2000. I met my husband in February, but we started dating in June 2001 and were married in June of 2002.

College Attended: North Central University in Minneapolis,MN

Degree(s) Received: BA in Psychology

Current Job: I work for a company called Country Stone, Inc. I am the Shipping Coordinator.

Family: I’ve been married to Uriah Thieme for 4 years and we have 1 son. His name is Noah and he will be 2 on November 25th. We have a second son on the way. He is due on September 26th.

Hobbies: We are actively involved in our church, Heritage Wesleyan and help in their Hispanic ministry, Vida Nueva. Uriah plays guitar and I sing on the worship team. We love to spend time with our family. I also love to scrapbook, read, and (hate to admit it) am addicted to board games and card games. I just love spending time with people. I sell Beauticontrol on the side and really enjoy that as well.

Achievements: I have to say that my family is the greatest achievement I could ever have. My husband is amazing and our son is absolutely adorable (and I am sure that his little brother will be too). Hopefully, I can find a picture to post.

Future Goals or anything you’d like to share: We are planning to have at least one more child, maybe more, and eventually I want to be a stay-at-home mommy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home