Thursday, October 05, 2006

Steve Shelton


Name:
Steve Shelton

Currently living in:
Chicago







Email address:
Steveshelton92@yahoo.com

Favorite memory from H.S: Stripping down to women’s lingerie on stage in front of the student body during the first, and last, annual talent show put on by the legendary, Sue Wignall.

What you did after High School: Traveled through Europe, Graduated from college, moved to Chicago, lost my dog, my house and my woman, and became a country musician.

College Attended: St. Ambrose University

Degree(s) Received: Marketing, B.A.

Current Job: Sales, Qwest Communications

Family: Single

Hobbies: Music, Green Bay Packers, and haikus

Achievements: Played football through college….lived; traveled through Europe….barely lived; traveled to Florida with Craig Mawdsley and Brian Munoz….Craig barely lived; moved in with a girlfriend….she barely lived; thankfully, I had the “overcoming adversity” lectures from Coach Dan McGuire to guide me through.

Future Goals or anything you’d like to share: I plan on being retired by the time I’m 35……I also planned on marrying an Italian supermodel, but that didn’t pan out.

2 Comments:

At 1:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

honky tonk and donky donk

 
At 7:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how long has it been since someone called u reggie whiteboy from townsend

 

Post a Comment

<< Home