Sunday, October 29, 2006

Tony Spranger


Name: Tony Spranger

Currently living in: Moline, IL








Email address: amspranger@mchsi.com
Favorite memory from H.S: The support I received from my classmates when I decided to step away from basketball

What you did after High School: After school I attended NCU and graduated in 2001. But during my college career I broke my ankle, returned to play basketball for 2 yrs for my college, got married.

College Attended: North Central University, Minneapolis, MN

Degree(s) Received: BA in Youth Ministry

Current Job: Youth Pastor

Family: Married Amber Gay from Rock Island
Been married for 8.5 years
2 boys (caleb(5) and Joshua (3))
Our English bulldog (liberty) who is 5 months old

Hobbies:Reading music, playing basketball, spending time with my family, watching movies, hanging out with the students in my youth ministry.

Achievements: Graduated college
Happily married for 8.5 years
Finally had an opportunity to play on the same team as my brother in a Bettendorf city league for basketball. We both averaged 20+ points and won the championship in back to back games with only 5 guys.


Future Goals or anything you’d like to share: would love to go back to school for my masters in youth ministry and to be able to take my wife on a cruise for our 10 year anniversary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home