Sunday, November 19, 2006

Crystal Bray


Name: Crystal Lethert (Bray)

Currently living in: Minnesota




Email address: princesslethert@hotmail.com

Favorite memory from H.S: Choir

What you did after High School: After high school I attended Augustana for a year and a half before making the move up north. I then began taking classes at a community college in Minnesota while working as a Financial Assistant at the University of Minnesota. Eventually got married and a short time later divorced.

College Attended: Augie/Normandale

Current Job: Lead Financial Asst-U of MN

Family: Divorced without any children.

Hobbies: I suppose my biggest “hobby” would be working out. Other than that, I enjoy spending time with family, traveling, and interior design.

Achievements: I guess the only real achievement I’ve acquired since high school would be knowledge as to what makes me happy. I have an average job that makes me very happy and a few friends that are true and wonderful. I’ve learned that it’s no longer important to me to have the most money, biggest house, or nicest car.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home